Motorcycle Instructor DAS Lesson Diagrams
Motorcycle Instructor DAS Lesson Diagrams are the perfect training aids. They help motorcycle instructors in their day to day training, giving a pictorial view of hazards that students encountered.
It allows DAS motorcycle instructors the ability to go straight to a drawing and give advice on how to negotiate junctions, roundabouts and other hazards. By having a ready made set of pictures, it eliminates the need for students to try and imagine what the instructor is talking about. To learner riders a picture paints a thousand words, it helps visualise what is required of them.
When conducting any motorcycle tuition, a DAS lesson plan is vital to establish what will be taught. By using the lesson plans and diagrams in conjunction with each other, a full lesson delivery can be achieved. It is essential to use diagrams and pictures when teaching road position and addressing riding faults during on road Direct Access Scheme training.
The diagrams are bespoke to the lesson headings that are used in the DAS Assessment. Each set of lesson diagrams displays essential pictorial views of different scenarios that are encountered during On-Road training. They help trainers stay on track with subject matter, helping to ensure that everything is covered during presentations.
The Motorcycle Instructor DAS lesson diagrams have been designed by fully qualified motorcycle instructors for instructors. They cover all the On-Road elements of the DAS Assessment and include the following lessons:
SESSION 3 – On-Road Assessment
- Positioning for normal riding and dealing with bends
- Negotiating left and right turns at junctions
- Dealing with different types of crossroads
- Dealing with town centre riding
- Negotiating roundabouts
- Dealing with dual carriageways
- Dealing with other traffic safely when following behind and overtaking other vehicles
- Moving off from all positions
- Riding in areas with a national speed limit
- Joining and leaving dual carriageways and following behind other traffic
- Dealing with overtaking, meeting, filtering and leaving enough clearance to stationary vehicles
- Moving off, the emergency stop exercise, u-turn exercises (pushing and riding) and taking the motorcycle on and off the stand
The DAS Instructor Training package is ideal for instructors who want all the resources at their fingertips.
A hard copy of diagrams will be posted after purchase.
The diagrams can be kept in good condition in a display folder. Recommended for this product is an 80 page display folder, to protects contents from poor weather conditions.