CBT Element E Diagrams
During the road ride section of the Compulsory Basic Training course, there are a number of essential lessons to cover during Element E. Although individual trainers have their own way of teaching, a picture paints a thousand words. Thats where the CBT Element E training diagrams will be a useful training aid.
The Element E training diagrams should be used by instructors to give clear explanation to customers. A better understanding is achieved by showing good examples of road position and various situations to negotiate. As a result a methodical training plan can be adopted where better learning take place.
Learner riding will have better knowledge and know what they have to because the CBT diagrams help them visualise different riding situations and hazards that can be encountered. For further educational resources visit the VideoBiker website.
It is advised to use a display folder for the CBT Diagrams as this allows instructors to use dry-wipe marker pens to draw on the diagram. This way instructors can demonstrate visually and interact better with students, wiping the diagram clean after use ready for next time.
This is an extremely useful training aid when showing students what they are actually doing as well as what they should be doing. The CBT Element E training diagrams have been designed to be used in conjunction with CBT lesson plans.
The following lessons have been used to craft the diagrams. Compulsory Basic Training can be demanding for learner riders, therefore having a ready made set of drawings will help during the road ride element of the course.
- How to deal with Bends and corners
- The correct way to negotiate Junctions, including roundabouts
- How to deal with different types of obstructions
- All types of Pedestrian Crossings, including Toucan, Pegasus, Pelican and Puffin
- Riding in One Way Systems
- Dealing with Traffic lights and using the correct lane position
- Gradients – hill starts and riding on hills
- Joining, leaving and riding on Dual Carriageways
- Emergency stop exercise on the road
- U-turn exercise in a safe environment
Training Diagrams are posted after purchase. The diagrams can be kept in good condition in a display folder. Recommended for this product is a 40 page display folder, to protects contents from poor weather conditions.